Let’s work together to inspire and save others. Guest posting is a great way to create a new audience and permanent links to your blog. I both accept and encourage guest posting at 1Glories. The process is pretty simple:
Follow these easy guest posting guidelines
- Be of reasonable length (300-500 words).
- Be original and not previously published on any blog or website.
- Be glorifying to God, family friendly and in good taste.
- Link to the post from your own blog and/or social media once published at 1Glories.
Why guest post
- Your post will include a link to your blog (to generate new readers).
- Your post will include a brief bio at the end of your guest post.
- You can promote your post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
How to submit a guest post
- Please use my contact form to express your interest and explain your topic. I’ll respond with more information about the next steps.
- Editing will be kept to a minimum, but I reserve the right to unconditionally accept/decline requests in addition to removing excessive links, adding comments, or making grammatical/spelling changes.